- Lots more legal administrators, IT managers and consultants were walking about the Expo floor
- The vendors are getting creative with their displays
- Mainstream businesses are starting to show
- Still no place to sit to collect your thoughts or check your e-mail
- The NY area ABA Solosez group are a great bunch
- Speed pass rules (checking in was a snap)
- Parking in a hotel lot in NYC is quite expensive
- Starbucks on the other side of the hotel “cafe” has a great little nook to steal a quiet cup of joe
- The capital of
Saskatchewan yelled out loud on the trade show floor can easily be misheard
- There is no substitute for face to face time to connect with people
Look for my next post: who I connected with at LegalTech NY.
Also, check out the updated look of www.legaltypist.com.
Andrea Cannavina, MVA