- To use less ink/toner, set your printer to the draft setting
- Use the 2-up layout in Properties to print two pages per sheet
- Use both front and back sides of paper for drafts
- Get a printer that has separate color cartridges or better yet, invest in a laser printer which costs much less to operate
- Use Ctrl+P from most applications to get to the printer controls
Since I’m discussing “printing”, just had to share the below YouTube video. My husband (who works for a large business machine company) and I both laughed out loud when we saw this. Personally, I say the machine had it coming!