I’m cleaning house and below is a list of domains I own that are up for sale. There are also a few I would consider donating to a worthy cause – much in the same way I did with www.usvaa.com
If any of the above are of interest, email or call and we can discuss. Thanks!
Culling through a week of tweets – here’s the 5 links which garnered the most interest by my followers:
- How to Focus and Stay Productive When You’re Expected to Always Be Available http://ow.ly/cUDH3
- 10 awesome DYIs to do with a binder clip: http://ow.ly/cUE1h from @lifehacker
- The Ethics of Legal Subscription Services @carolynelefant http://ow.ly/cVUCr
- 3 stubborn PC problems you can fix http://ow.ly/cR400
- The Stupid Things You Do in the Name of Productivity (and How to Fix Them) @lifehacker http://ow.ly/cVRep
Follow @LegalTypist if you’d like to stay on top of these tweets as they happen!
LegalTypist Founder and CEO Andrea Cannavina May 2010 interview of Go Clio Co-Founder, Jack Newton:
1. What is Clio?
2. How does your service protect the confidentiality not just of my clients, but their client’s files and information?
3. Where are your servers physically located?
4. End users – is there any limitations for end users regarding a certain browser, or the various hand-held device operating systems?
5. Does your tech handle email – administration and/or use?
6. If you had one tip to help people understand how to increase their on line security, what tip would that be?