If you’re an attorney in need of back office/clerical/administrative assistance – me, my tech and LegalTypist’s Digital Assistants are standing by… however, creating a digital workflow and pairing my clients with the right Digital Assistants is just a small part of what I do as a “legal virtual assistant”.
I also help any professional:
- set up a home based office (”h/office”) and work securely through the web without e-mail (don’t you get enough e-mail already!?)
- better understand today’s “technology” (web based, desktop resident and mobile) or just all the stuff already owned and in use
- work in tandem with others – assistants (virtual or not), sales reps, field personnel – as well as stay organized and on top of it all
- work out a website – it’s function, language, design and content
- start and publish a purposeful e-zine/newsletter/blog
- understand the various social networking sites and if they should even bother
- understand the proper etiquette of digitally connecting with others
- buy and sell on ebay and the internet safely
- learn more about virtual assistants and if they are a good candidate to work as or with a VA
- snuffling out the best deals on office equipment, travel, software, etc.
- understand the downfalls of using Paypal and Google
So if you need some help with any of the above, connect with me and set up a call. Visit: www.legaltypist.com/callme.htm and pick a date/time convenient for you.
Or, if you’d like to learn of just one of the techs I highly recommend to get/keep one mobile and secure, join me this Friday (8/7) at Noon Eastern as I teach lawyers, VAs and others about unified messaging.
You can find out more or register for this free class here: